The medi Armschlinge is a shoulder joint support. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the shoulder and only on intact skin or if any wounds have been properly covered.
Comment on wear
In the event of unexpected, excessive changes, e.g. an intensification of the symptoms, please take the product off immediately and contact your doctor or supplying dealer.
Areas of use
- Immobilisation after shoulder operations
- Dislocation of the shoulder
There are no known side effects if the correctly sized product is fitted as recommended. You should consult your doctor in the following circumstances:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Paralgesia and circulatory disorders of the lower arm and arm
Any combination with other products (e.g. arm stockings) must be discussed with your doctor in advance.
Close the Velcro before washing. Soap residues can cause skin irritations material wear.
- Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.