Mediven 550 leg AD Knee stocking
Not yet rated | Create your own review
550 leg AD Knee stocking
Contains no cotton, thus optimum material characteristics
- Compression classes 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Individually anatomically manufactured knitwear
- Abrasion and wear resistant flat knit
- Available in standard and trend colours with attractive design elements
- For available models, see “variants” on left.
Advantages of cotton-free fabrics
- Wrap spinning with polyamide allows the production of a knitted fabric that is thin but able to but exert maximum pressure stability throughout the day.
- The material absorbs considerably less moisture
- The stockings are therefore more breathable.
- The moisture taken up is not stored but allowed to evaporate.
- The stockings dry more quickly – also after washing.
- They can be washed in the machine and tumble dried (delicates programme).
- Hand washing is also made easier.
- The surface of the fabric is smoother.
- The garment can therefore be put on more easily.
- The daily wearing of the garment is so comfortable that a high treatment compliance is achieved right from the beginning. This leads to significantly greater therapeutic success.
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review