Not yet rated | Create your own review
Achimed - Achilles tendon support with integrated anatomically formed silicone pad.
- NEW Pressure-free finished edge: The innovative knitted weave on the upper edge ensures an absolutely pressure-free edge, which fits perfectly to any lower leg.
- NEW Slanting edge: The slanting finished edge enhances the stretchability of the knitted fabric, making the support much easier to pull on over the instep, especially good when the area is still slightly swollen.
- NEW Pull-on aid: The pull-on aid included is made of balloon silk and helps to glide the support into place.
- NEW Optimally sized massage pads: Two different pad sizes guarantee that the support is comfortable to wear, without exerting pressure on the ankles.
- NEW Design: The medi commitment to quality is embodied by the state of the art, dynamic design with its vibrant threaded and knitted structures. The magenta coloured finished edge on the silver and black versions accentuates this commitment in a subtle, yet striking way. The sand version (without magenta edge) rounds off a range of colours that reflects all customer requirements.
- Heel inserts: The two separate heel inserts included reduce the pressure on the Achilles heel in the acute inflammation phase and make the supports much easier for the patient to wear on a daily basis.
- Comfort Zone: The soft comfort zones in sensitive stretchable areas mean that a comfortable fit is sustained throughout the day, even during sedentary activities, so that the support can be worn discreetly.
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review