Medi Epibrace is an epicondylitis brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the muscle base and only on unbroken skin.
Excessive strain on the tendon tissue at the end of the elbow, i.e. Tennis elbow (Epicondylitis humeri radialis) or golfer’s elbow (Epicondylitis humeri ulnaris).
No side effects have been reported to date. In the following circumstances you should consult your doctor before use:
- Disorders or injuries of the skin in the area where the product is used, above all in case of signs of inflammation (excessive heat, swelling or reddening).
- Sensory or circulatory disturbances of the forearm or the hand.
- Disorders of lymphatic drainage and swelling of unclear origin of the soft tissues distal to the elbow.
- Impingement syndrome (pressure irritation of the nerves supplying the arm).
If you have a known history of contact allergy or tenderness to pressure, you should wear a thin cotton armsleeve under the medi Epibrace as a preventive measure. In principle, supports or braces that fit too tightly to or around the body can cause local pressure phenomena or, more rarely, to constriction of blood vessels or nerves.
Wearing directions: during longer periods of rest (e.g. when sleeping) you should take the medi Epibrace off.
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
- Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
Snelle levering. Hulp vraag uitgezet en werd meteen beantwoord. Top