Not yet rated | Create your own review
For the treatment of chronic post-operative and post-traumatic inflammation.
- NEW Comfort Zone in the pit of the knee:The new knitting technique in the pit of the knee is pleasant to wear and provides compression over the entire area without constricting, especially good for soft connective tissue.
- NEW Anti-slip system: The firm connection between the knitted fabric and rods on the side (state of the art, high frequency adhesive technique) ensure that the knitted fabric in the pit of the knee remains permanently stretched and free from folds, even during activities with frequent knee bending, like skiing. The integrated silicone dot coating guarantees non-slip positioning of the soft support on the leg. Both of these features effectively help to prevent the soft support from slipping over the kneecap and the knitted fabric gathering in the pit of the knee. This means comfort for the wearer over extended periods of time, without the need to constantly adjust the soft support’s position.
- NEW Improved fit: Significantly improved fit thanks to hidden, gradually extended knitted fabric, especially in the edge areas. Highly elastic knitted weave ensures easy application.
- NEW Design: The medi commitment to quality is embodied by the state of the art, dynamic design with its vibrant threaded and knitted structures. The magenta coloured finished edge on the silver and black versions accentuates this commitment in a subtle, yet striking way. The sand version (without magenta edge) rounds off a range of colours that reflects every type of customer requirement.
- Maximum pressure relief for kneecap: The open inner border of the silicone patellar ring ensures that the knitted fabric remains as elastic as possible, reducing the contact pressure on the kneecap during movement. This is particularly important as, for many indications, retropatellar cartilage damage is already present.
- Wide range of versions: To meet the requirements on modern soft knee supports in terms of fit, comfort and effectiveness, Genumedi offers a range of versions that are optimally geared towards the different leg shapes and proportions of the wearers, yet still provide the required compressive effect.
- Genumedi Standard for standard leg proportions
- Genumedi extra-wide (silver and sand) for disproportionate thigh circumferences.
- NEW Silicone beaded topband as standard maintains position and provides a soft elastic support edge. Now available for silver and sand version.
- Genumedi made-to-measure for more unusual leg proportions in the thigh/lower leg area, available in silver or sand, with an optional additional grip top.
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review