Handicare WendyLean Sliding Pillow
WendyLean Pillow Case
For Easy and comfortable moving higher up in bed into a seated position.
The patented, self-retracting handles are not the only features of this pillowcase, but they are very handy when you need to help a user move higher up in bed or into a seated position at the edge of the bed.
The underside of the pillowcase is made of smooth satin which makes it very easy both to position the pillow and to pull the pillow in under the shoulders for raising the upper body of the user. The stripes indicate in which direction sliding is facilitated.
WendyLean is a very simple device which is always at hand and which can also be used together with Handicare's SystemRoMedic™ FlexiMove for moving higher up in bed.
- The top of the pillow case is made of soft polyester/cotton material for a good night’s sleep.
- The underside is made of a satin material, making the pillow easy to move when turning and changing position.
- Strong handles provide for a good grip and added safety.
- WendyLean fits smaller pillows and is easy to remove and wash.
- WendyLean can be washed in up to 90°C/194°F which fulfils strict hygiene requirements and it can be included in the ordinary laundry loads.
- The stripes make WendyLean easy to distinguish in the laundry.
Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, WendyLean can be used in combination with other manual transfer aids. Click "See also" at the bottom of this page for suggestions on combinations and more information.